How to control the production quality of melamine faced chipboard and MDF？
MFC has the advantages of fewer production materials, low energy consumption, fewer procedures, and low cost, as well as beautiful appearance, abrasion resistance, heat resistance, pollution resistance, and easy cleaning. And other properties, it has rapidly expanded to the office and civilian furniture, vehicle manufacturing, construction, shipbuilding, interior decoration, and other materials industries, and has occupied a considerable market share. Therefore, the quality of melamine impregnated paper veneer has been paid more and more attention.
1. Production process quality control
A high-quality decorative base paper must be used. During the impregnation process, strictly follow the process requirements and sample and inspect once every half an hour to ensure that the amount of glue is 130% to 150%, the volatile content is 6% to 7%, and The technical requirement of curing degree ≤65%; the impregnated and dried adhesive film paper should be packaged with plastic film immediately, and sealed with adhesive tape; stored in a warehouse at a temperature of 20-25℃ and humidity of 40%-55%. The time should be no more than 3 months; the principle of opening at the time of use should be adopted when using, the paper that is not used up at a time should be sealed immediately and sent to the warehouse for storage to prevent moisture absorption causing the adhesive film to stick together and cannot be used. Cause unnecessary losses.
2. Substrate quality control
The quality requirements for the substrate are:
(1) The surface of the board is flat and clean, no water stains and oil stains are allowed, and there must be no edge slipping or head gnawing within the effective size;
(2) The thickness deviation of the plate should not exceed ±0.2mm, and the sanding should be uniform, and no sand leakage is allowed;
(3) The moisture content of the board should be controlled within the range of 6%-10%
3. Hot pressing process
(1) The hot pressing temperature is mainly to catalyze the chemical reaction of the impregnated resin, that is, to accelerate the curing. According to the actual requirements of the production, the temperature of the hot pressing plate is more suitable at 190～200℃. High temperature is conducive to demolding after pressing and can shorten the hot pressing period and increase output.
(2) Appropriate pressure can ensure a good combination between the substrate and the impregnated paper. Under the action of appropriate temperature and pressure, the resin in the impregnated paper will melt and solidify to form a closed and dense surface, which can also make the substrate The uneven surface and tiny pores are filled. To
(3) The length of the hot pressing time depends on the curing speed of the impregnating resin and the hot pressing temperature, generally 25～30s. The curing degree of each new product should be tested, and then the hot-pressing parameters should be adjusted according to the test results.