Short cycle press machine|Seperate high-level oil tank
In the short-cycle veneer production line of wood-based panels, the short cycle press machine is the core equipment. The stability and speed of the melamine lamination hot press directly determine the production efficiency of the production line. In order to make the hot press run quickly and stably, a high-level oil tank is often designed above the hot press, and the filling valve is used to quickly charge and discharge oil when the compressor cylinder is moving, so as to reduce the oil pump displacement while stabilizing the flow rate. To achieve the purpose of energy-saving and consumption reduction.
The high-level oil tank of the traditional heat press is often designed in a rectangular shape and is connected to each charging valve and cylinder through an oil-filled branch pipe under the cuboid, that is, a connection method of one fuel tank to multiple cylinders, so as to meet the functional requirements of rapid fuel filling of the cylinder.
The traditional cuboid high-level fuel tank has the following disadvantages:
1. The oil tank is located above the hot press with a large heating area. A large amount of heat from the hot press is transferred to the oil tank, causing the oil temperature to be extremely high and difficult to cool. As a result, the viscosity of the oil decreases, which affects efficiency, accelerates the deterioration of oil quality and accelerates the aging of oil seals and seal rings.
2. Each oil-filled branch pipe has a slight displacement during the pressurizing action of the hot press, thereby pulling the entire fuel tank; at the same time, there are two aspects of the vibration of the entire compressor and the respiration of the fuel tank by the rapid filling and discharging of the oil. Influencing factors.
3. It is difficult to clean up, and welding slag pollution is the first culprit of hydraulic system failure.
4. When the traditional rectangular parallelepiped high-level oil tank is assembled with the hot press, the process of matching and welding oil-filled branch pipes must be adopted due to the requirements of position accuracy. The process is as follows: in-plant trial assembly→matching welding oil-filled branch pipes→dismantling→pickling the oil-filled branch pipes, cleaning the fuel tank→re-installing→in-plant testing; this process cost is higher.
5. Restricted by the traditional rectangular parallelepiped high-level oil tank shape design, users need to equip a large amount of hydraulic oil, but for the oil cylinder, only about 40%-50% volume capacity is needed, which causes a lot of waste of consumables for users.
The application of the new high-level fuel tank is to solve the technical problems existing in the prior art.
The high-position fuel tank of the new heat press has the following characteristics:
1. The fuel tank body is cylindrical;
2. The height of the fuel tank body is greater than the maximum width of the cross-section of the fuel tank body.
3. An oil mark is arranged on the sidewall of the oil tank body for observing the liquid level of the hydraulic oil in the oil tank body.
4. One end of the tank body is provided with a filling valve.
5. The other end of the fuel tank body is provided with an air filter.
6. The oil tank body is also provided with a forced cooling system for cooling the hydraulic oil in the oil tank body.
7. Forced cooling system includes an oil inlet pipe and oil outlet pipe;
8. The oil inlet pipe and the oil outlet pipe are both connected with the oil tank body; the oil inlet pipe and the oil outlet pipe are not on the same level.
9. Further, the level of the oil inlet pipe is lower than the level of the oil outlet pipe.
10. The cylinder plunger is set in the cylinder barrel, and a closed cavity is formed in the cylinder barrel;
11. The high-level oil tank is arranged at one end of the cylinder barrel of the oil cylinder and communicates with the closed cavity through a filling valve.
12. Multiple high-level fuel tanks are connected by a connecting pipe.
13. The distance between the oil inlet pipe of the high-level oil tank and the cylinder barrel of the oil cylinder is smaller than the distance between the oil outlet pipe of the high-level oil tank and the cylinder barrel of the oil cylinder.
In the new model, the oil tank is arranged in a relatively high cylindrical shape and is erected on the oil cylinder, which reduces the contact area with the hot press, avoids direct heating of the hydraulic oil in the oil tank, and reduces the oil temperature; the high-level oil tank can be prefabricated. Ready to install and use; no process such as trial assembly, disassembly, cleaning, and installation as traditional fuel tanks is required.